Monday, November 14, 2011

A Drop of Kayla


Name: Kayla-Louise Davys(parents watched way too much Days of Our Lives) aka Kiki aka Kaywa aka LouLouaka Raza


Age: 25


Tell me about yourself. What do you do, like, enjoy, what inspires you,what irritates you, children? Pets?  Anything?!:
Well I work with the author of this blog, Miss Rooney at Motorola as the QLD territory manager.
I love music the beach and anything to do with water.
I am an incredible cook… I really should be more modest but I am masterchef material!
I am allergic to Skittles have an extreme fear of Beetlejuice
Descriptive words of me Ambitious. Driven.Indecisive. Confident. Unreliable. Impulsive. Caring. Sensitive. Loyal.Stubborn. Loving. Spontaneous. Unpredictable.


How many tattoos do youhave: 2, No Lies Just Love written across my wrists in white ink and Acceptancewritten on my right rib cage


Age when you got your firsttattoo: 24


Do you have a favouritetattoo: Both of my tattoos came from how I was feeling at that point in mylife, The one on my wrists though probably means the most to me as even now Ilook at it and it reminds me that the most important thing is to be with peoplewho love you and to free yourself from those who lie and hurt you


Any more tattoos planned?What? Where?: I am trying to decide on the exact wording but I want one downthe lower half of my spine which I want written in grey but haven’t decidedwhat exactly it will say


Favorite style oftattooing…background?: I don’t really have a favorite style, I think they areall individual.


Any other modifications?Piercing etc.?: Ears pierced and belly button and numerous scars from being acomplete klutz



Have you ever felt judged,prejudiced against because of your tattoos? Never most people are usually veryintrigued by the white ink more wrists I get lots of questions about it


What made you want to gettattooed?  I have always wanted to get a tattoo but it was a matter ofreally feeling connected to the tattoo and knowing that it was something that Iwould be happy to look at in 10 years’ time and not regret.



What is the meaning/storybehind it/them/each one? The “No Lies Just Love” on my wrist I had toyed withfor about a year, but after having a few months where my relationship didn’tfeel great and I was very unsure of what to do this tattoo felt like it spoketo me and told me that I should expect love and not lies and I remember thatwhenever I look at them and how I felt at that time and that I never want tofeel that way again. Getting “Acceptance” on my ribs was also a reminder thatwe can’t always control what goes on around us, behaviors, emotions and otherpeoples actions as I can sometime be somewhat of a control freak and need tolearn to accept the way things are.





No comments:

Post a Comment